- Asia’s ONLY Gas Fired Power Plants event
- 10+ IPP Project Showcases and Case Studies
- 70% New and Expert Speakers
Gas will be the future major source for power generation. With Asia’s electricity demand projected to increase by more than 80% by 2035, the spotlight is now on gas for power generation. With countries such as the Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar and Thailand all investing in gas fired power generation projects, and Singapore recently opening it’s first LNG fuelled power plant, now is the time to be updated on the latest opportunities from these developments.
IBC Asia’s Gas Fired Power Plants conference provides a unique forum to find out first hand about the numerous opportunities to participate in this exciting growth market for gas power generation, and the plant and infrastructure currently under development.
Why you should attend?
- Hear from premier gas fired power plant developers speak about their project updates and the challenges they encounter in project development
- Unravel the latest technology and innovation in gas fired power plants
- Know more about the use of gas fired power plants in mid-merit power generation
- Discover the rise of distributed power generation and its impact on gas fired power plant development
- Participate in the interactive round table discussions to learn and share valuable insights on the top key issues in the power & electricity sector
|Zainal Arifin Strategic|
Senior Engineer of Strategic Procurement Planning, Engineering and Technology,
PT PLN, Indonesia
PT Enviromate International, Indonesia
Vice President, Strategic Planning, Trans-Asia Oil And Energy Development Corporation, Philippines
Senior Vice President for Ventures,
Malakoff Berhad, Malaysia
General Manager - Sales, Power Plants,
Wartsila Pte Ltd, Singapore
Program At A Glance
Speaking Opportunities are Now Available!
If you are interested in being considered as a speaker and presenting a paper at this conference, please contact: email@example.com